The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Fishing Secret Number 15



Fishing Secret Number 15
I have discovered a fishing secret that will help you catch and land the big ones!  I have not published this fishing secret ever before!  I am making this fishing secret available only through this special promotional offer.  If you respond to this special promotional offer you will receive detailed instructions on this fishing secret and why it is so very valuable to you!

To receive a copy of my never published Fishing Secret Number 15
Send $1 along with a self addressed stamped envelope inside of the envelope to:

Thomas Paul Murphy
Attn: Fishing Secret Number 15 Offer
4964 N. Marlborough Dr.
Whitefish Bay WI 53217

To receive this offer all you have to do is send one dollar to my address above in an envelope along with an self addressed envelope that has postage paid on it back to you.  In the U.S. that is one stamp, the same as what it takes to get to me.  Self Addressed means that the return envelope inside the envelope that you mail has your address in the center of the front of the envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment