The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Warning! There is always someone that falls in the Milwaukee River on or about the night 12 23 2018

Warning!  There is always someone that falls in the Milwaukee River on or about the night of December 1st or January 1st every year.  They hit bar seen.

I believe that a really bad group of people is tossing them in.  So indeed be on the lookout for everyone this year in Milwaukee around that time.  Late at night, after bar time.

Think I am joking about groups of low life's being out there?  Oh h3ll I am not!



© 2018 Thomas Murphy

Also be on the lookout!  There are people out there who will cut less than one foot in front of your front bumper while you are driving 55 mph West bound out of the Marquette Interchange and other place.

Not only was it on the news last night that a man had that happen to him and his car overturned and skidded on its side but I have experienced it about 5 times.

These people are different looking.  I want to say slavic looking.  I want to say English looking.  I want to way migdet ugly bud eyed frizzy haired white woman looking.

I want to say Silver Chevrolet.  I almost want to say possibly rogue FBI ops?

But it is intentional!  They will look directly at you before they do it.

Be very careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment