The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Updated: Our Court System would consider "The British are Coming" to be a Racist Statement today!!! 01 19 2019

Our Court System would consider "The British are Coming" to be a Racist Statement today!!!  01 19 2019

If you are a Federal Employee and can't figure out why you are not working lately maybe you have something to think about?


Photo's of Modern African Warships

© 2019 Thomas Murphy

Now let's say an African Warship was headed to the United States and I yelled out, "The Africans are coming!  The Africans are coming!  The Africans are coming!"  Would that be a racist statement?  Again read just a little bit about United States History.

Now what if in all the fear and anxiety of the situation all I would be able to say in warning was, "The blacks are coming!  The blacks are coming!  The blacks are coming!"

I don't believe that would be a racist statement either.  Just as I don't believe "The British are Coming" was a racist statement.

What if I were to say, "The Shekels are coming! The  Shekels are coming!  The Shekels are coming!"  No I don't believe that to be a racist statement either.

No comments:

Post a Comment