The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Art and the President of the United States 9 24 2024

So on the one hand you have candidate who bragged about punching the music (art form) teacher.

On the other hand you have a woman who had a friend as a girl whose artwork was broken by a bully.  That candidate stepped in and that bully picked up a piece of the broken (pottery?) and cut her head with it.

As I boy I liked to read make and do books.  And I liked to make things.  I still do.  And I love the concept of art in design.

Do I need to tell you which side of those tracks I am on?

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

I think that him and those that support him are sick and always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment