The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, October 13, 2024

About Food Stamps 10 13 2024

 So I read this (New Resistance) post, do they call these mems?

"If you can afford, beer, drugs, cigarettes, manicures, and tattoos, you don't need food stamps or welfare."

And the people who produce and sell beer, drugs and cigarettes will never need food stamps.  So should we be advocating that everyone should sell, beer, drugs and cigarettes because then no one would ever need food stamps or welfare again?

So what is it getting at?  Where is the conscience?  Is the lack of conscience in the profiteer or the addict?

The original post implies the lack of conscience is in the user addict, I would argue the opposite of that is true.

And ask yourself this then.  What creates all the problems in our nation if not "the lack of conscience?"

The "lack of conscience" creates the problems.  LOC for short?  Pronounced el-owe-see.

So look at the logic conclusion here, "If everyone had no conscience then no one would need food stamps."  The devil hates the truth and the devil hates this writing!

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

Ps. And when I go in a store that doesn't sell these things I have a greater sense of respect for it.

But I do cook with alcohol.  I bought a Liter bottle of Burbon yesterday for $9 and it will probably last me the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment