The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

I Really Like This Stuff 10 01 2024

 Just discovered it for the first time in my life.  Roast Beef in a can!

I had to have tried it b4 but remember it being awful.  This stuff is good!  Appeals to the meat eater in me.  Appeals to the idea of making a quick meal.

Gee, I'm already to marry the cat lady?

It's not pet food.  Bought it at a discount hardware store.

If we are in for hard times I am ready for hard times if they still make and sell it during hard times.

And compare what I got here to those children's cereals you as an adult eat for breakfast.  How childish of you.  You shameful one.

© 2024 Thomas Murphy 

No comments:

Post a Comment