The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Trump ? 10 16 2024

Who talks like that?  Who says someone elses name like he does in a taunting manner?  Like every time!

What is the matter with him?

You know I went to Catholic School and had good parents.  And through either one of those sources I learned you don't behave that way!

I don't understand how people approve of that behavior.

Perhaps it is like this, some of us physically mature but not mentally mature? 

And a person mentally matures in two ways, they gain intelligence and they emotionally mature.  And is it true that those who don't gain intelligence are likely going to be able to emotionally mature?  I think so.

I find his behavior, and that is just one instance of it, to be a disgrace to our nation.

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment