The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Gun Control Comparison to Foreign Countries 04 27 2021

 Gun Control Comparison to Foreign Countries  04 27 2021

Forget everything the media is trying to fickle lip into your head!

I will only trust those foreign countries when they have a gun in every house!

Why?  Because only then do I know that those people are truly free and living in freedom.

And I am so tired of a different kind of argument being used with regard to this, the comparison rates of whatever.

Forget about that.  Think like a man.

I would only trust those foreign countries if they had virtually a gun in every home like we do in the U.S.

As an American living in freedom I would never want to live in a country whereby they had gun control.

Why?  Again because it means that the people are not truly free and living in freedom.

Negligently misleading to make any other conclusions based on comparison of country to country on the issue.

© 2021 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment