The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, April 24, 2021

Searching for a new shop stool because mine is rusted 04 24 2021

Searching for a new shop stool because mine is rusted 04 24 2021

So I was searching for a new shop stool because mine is rusted and about ready to fall to the ground when sat on.  And the search results pulled up a common brand 13 ounce can of puppy stew that sells for $2,19.

For those of you who are so blessed in life as never needing to know the price of anything.  That is twice the price of a can of soup you and I could buy.

The dogs soup costs twice the human soup.

Yeah I got a problem with that.

© 2021 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment