The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Why is Joe Biden for Gun Control? 4 28 2021

 Is it because back when he stuttered he tried to buy one and was denied?  

"How can I help you sir."

"I woo woo woo."

"Sir yes..."

"I wo would like."

"Yes?"

"I woood like to buy a gahh ahh."

"You would like to buy a gun?"

"Yes."

"........"

*****'

The point here is imposing a delusion of sound authority upon the rest of us?

I can see why someone might not want to sell someone like that a gun.  I can also see why someone might not want to sell a gun to someone slurring their words as Joe does?

Because we don't want to sell one to something new slurring their words and stuttering mean we believe that person to not be equal?  Okay Joe honestly answer that.  You can't b cause it is like a steel trap.

© 2021 Thomas Murphy

If you don't want someone to have a gun do you want them to be President?  And what happens when you get someone you wouldn't want to own a gun become President?  He is going to impose all those lower standards of equality on everyone.

If all men are equal Joe why don't you want some to own a gun?

Can we figure it out correctly?  It is very important for our nation and therefore humanity that we do.


Beginning of this post is pure satire.


No comments:

Post a Comment