The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, April 15, 2021

On Financial Markets 04 15 2021

 On Financial Markets 04 15 2021

They have an endless supply of money to go after your money with; through the short sale.

And that needs to change!

If it can be proven that short sellers illegally obtained the holding information of members of the public then they can be prosecuted for racketeering, imprisoned and forced to do manual labor.

***'

What is gun control?  A way to force people who are above the level of doing manual labor to do manual labor?  Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with doing physical type work for a living; but there is when you are forced to do it and profit one individual or one nonworking "group."

I also greatly resent those who would never be coordinated enough to do the slightest tasks required manual dexterity having non working class jobs and careers.  To me it violates the right of passage to manhood?

"How did you get to be a man?"

"I whined, insulted, ridiculed, harangued, every person I could.  I did not let them express themselves.  I did not even let them have the feeling that they had valid self expressions.  I made people believe that their goals were not obtainable because they didn't respond well to my insults.  I lied, cheated and greatly misrepresented myself."

"I took their money to invest for them.  I sold it right away.  Then when the price went down I kept the difference between the amount they gave me and the amount I lowered the price to!  I called it trading desk profits or back office profits."

The every town for these people doing manual labor.

Reminds me off something pointy eared.

© 2021 Thomas Murphy

Mandate a living wage in this country and all the bad people who rise to success in management go on their way to other pastures!  With a living wage you can work any job.  Hence the good worker becomes the asset, not the money changers and bamboozlers.  It happens in some trades already.  But it should be universal?  Can it be done with keeping inflation in check?  To keep inflation in check you need to keep the cost of living in check.   Food and rent and energy?

I don't believe in the validity of renting to live in the United States.  Why should a renter live off of your education; and education level they could not likely attain? I also do not believe people should be living in noisy apartments.  I don't believe it promotes a healthy learning brain wave?  And what it costs to live there.  It is like extortion!  Get a job in a big city and all your money goes to who owns the rental properties there.  Nationalization of that?  Perhaps the money you pay in rent just goes in to an account.  You get it when your retire?  Then you get in the issue of who can live where?  I am not for the class system that K. Harris family lineage came from.  Because I view class systems as a barrier that protects the nonworking class from better competition.  But how do we keep neighborhoods clean and safe without determining who may live their and who may not live there?

And I have never believed that money equates to class!  Class first implies intelligence.  Someone smart enough not to drink while pregnant and then opt for more of your money going in to programs to benefit that person born without the potential for ability. 

Energy?  We could have gone full solar 40 years ago.

Food?  Learn about the basics.  And perhaps those farm subsidies were meant to keep food inflation down?

Foreign ownership of United States rental properties?  Are you kidding me?  Being evicted from your United States home by a Chinese person living in China?  A good Gov would not let that happen!

Or how about paying 15% interest on your credit card balance to a foreign owned bank while you can only earn a tiny fraction of a percent interest on any cash balance?  And what is a foreign owned bank?  When they all operate that way then they all seem like they are foreign owned to me.  Reregulate or nationalize them until they are cleaned up and ready to go straight again?

That is a new concept nationalized until you are cleaned up and ready to go straight again.

If they can community cup a human mind then there is not one business in the United States that cannot be nationalized.


No comments:

Post a Comment