The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, April 29, 2021

It doesn't matter how much you paid for it if you end up owning EVERYTHING 04 29 2021

 What am I talking about?

What if a foreign bank only lent to nationals from that country living in the United States?  You and I apple pie American would never get a loan to buy the things that foreign national did because the foreign bank lent money to him.

In effect if you end up owning everything in the United States in this manner it doesn't matter how much you paid for it because you own it all and therefore CONTROL IT ALL!

I think that has gone on quite a bit with key industries in the United States.  I think we are paying far more than we should be for certain things because of it.  And worst of all it is starting to hack away at our Constitution!

© 2021 Thomas Murphy

Instead of a British soldier stationing themselves in every Colonists home before the Revolutionary War we have Foreign National Tranny's talking to us in our heads?  Attempting to alienate us from our rights?

I never in my life thought I would see a Democratic Party so evil as that.  And I have voted Democrat my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment