The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, July 20, 2026

A Police Officer for a Day 7 20 2026

 Wouldn't it be nice to have a racing style jacket!  Aha!  But if you are wearing a racing style jacket and are pulled over for exceeding the speed limit you are more likely to get a speeding ticket!

But you might just like the feel of driving a car at or below the speed limit!  Compared to walking.

I mean if you were driving an amish buggy all day and drove a car!  It would seem like a race car in comparison.

So indeed you can drive your car and enjoy driving at or below the speed limit.

And they put up those signs slower drivers keep right?  What does it really mean?  It means everyone I see in that left lane is going at least 10mph over.  As if it encourages speeding?  Never really liked how that law played out.

But here is the main point of this article.

What if everyone was forced to be a Police Officer for 1 day a year?

Perhaps you drive around with an on duty Police Officer and he does the driving.  And indeed you are put in harms way.  And indeed you will have had to have read up on how to be one.

What would that be like?

Would that change the country for the better?

Or would it be more like innocent people being killed out of old jealous based grudges?  In other words that person who is the Police Officer for a day gets trigger happy on someone they were jealous of their entire life?

And indeed it makes me wonder if that goes on anyway?

******'

So I am reading a book.  And it states that the New York Police Department is the largest standing army in the world.  The book also tells how hostage negotiators sometimes diffuse a situation by using neural resonance.  Neural resonance is very similar to father son imprinting.

******'

A police officer for a day?  How would you view your interaction with a drunken person who is misbehaving or acting criminally?  Would you believe that they are that way every day?  That that is their true state?  Or do you think that perhaps there is something better than that in them?  And you might ask yourself; how would I react if I was placed in a bad situation that I did not choose!

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment