The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Foreign Conflicts 07 22 2026

So going forward are we to expect that a great many foreign nations are going to hate us?

Someone might ask what the costs of that will be?

And are we supposed to believe we benefit when foreign nations are made to hate us?

And if there is some sort of religious concept or belief we are all supposed to have in conjunction with this?  What if I am free from having that same belief?

Why should your religious belief imply that I am not supposed to believe in myself?  That would make me a drone wouldn't it?  I tell you what, why don't you be the drone.  You see if your religious belief means I should be the drone and I am free from having that belief, you go ahead and be the drone.  Live within your true means and be that drone.

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment