The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, July 19, 2026

Sunday Preaching: God Likes Legitimacy 07 19 2026

 God likes legitimacy

That is why Jesus said it is easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to get into heaven.

Also what good is a man who gains the entire world and yet loses his soul?

A loss of soul implies illegitimacy! Unless you want to argue just because someone lost their soul doesn't mean they are illegitimate? Right there you would be defined as illegitimate.

Jesus drove the money changers out of the temple. The term “money changers” implies illegitimacy!

*****'

The Republican Party believes in illegitimacy. All babies must be kept whether they will have a father or not. That used to be called illegitimacy. But Republicans are more than willfully ignorant about that.

It is stated that 30% of homosexuals have a mental disability of some type. That is who killed C. K.

And I read but could not confirm that C.K. had ADHD.

So Republicans have a false idealism. And it really only benefits a top dog form of government. ­

What does it mean in terms of development and gene expression? When a boy perhaps grows up with only a mom or perhaps abusive parents? When he was conceived in the presence of alcohol and has a learning disability? And look at the link to homosexuality.

The Republican Party empowered people like this! They empowered the man who killed C.K. They are empowered through pro life! Meaning don't you dare say that I am abnormal!

So God could have intervened and C.K. would not be dead. That is what we were told in the Bible, God see's everything. Also when no one else would help Jesus Christ God did. But not in the end. One could ask, why did God help Jesus Christ when no one else would and then offer the conclusion I have given you my only son. Who is it that is recorded as hearing the voice of God say that God gave us his only son, to put forth all of our pain and suffering on? Who heard that voice of God? Did they hear the voice of God or was it just offered as an alibi in order to control the religion going forward?

C. K. believed that all babies should be kept; regardless of whether they would have a father or not. C. K. now has two fatherless children.

This is the kind of thing that sets the squirming toad in the mind of a “Francis” off. I really don't want to publish it because of that. But yet, I really don't like seeing Facebook videos that glamorize C. K.

My right to freedom of speech should protect my beliefs that I have written. My Constitutional right to Freedom of Religion ought to protect my writing.

And there is a disconnect in religion. Between the meaning of what Jesus Christ said and the contrived stated beliefs of Christian type religions. The stated beliefs are to make it an easy sale. Rather than attempt to live and treat people as Jesus Christ all you have to do is declare Jesus Christ as your savior? Jesus Christ himself would put that in the category of the blind leading the blind.

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy

And I sure hope I don't have to refer to the Republican Party as the R.P. in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment