The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, September 10, 2026

False Reward System 09 10 2026

 Perhaps one of the greatest perceived threats that those who live a by a false reward system is your freedom of speech.

Your freedom of speech doesn't allow the delusional false reward system to validate itself.

So ask yourself what happens when that false reward system can no longer validate itself?

Let's take a step back and let me describe what I mean.  Someone says how great they are and fact checking completely refutes that?  Like that.

So what happens when that false reward system can't validate itself?  Those with those spoiled receptors are going to blame you!  When it is not your fault!  Perhaps in history that was persecution of the prophets?

*******'

May your right to free speech always stand.  And may it never be compromised in any way by those with a false reward system.

*******'

A singer that isn't any good is booed.  And they choose another career.  But the same thing doesn't seem to be happening in politics?  Somebody that doesn't get more than half the votes says that they really did?

*******'

And perhaps ideologically I agree with the person in question.

But it is like this.  A rich person who likes to act arrogantly like how they believe a rich person should act?  I would like to believe that someone like that was falsely rewarded.  What am I getting at?  One would think that you would have to respect other people, that you would have to respect your workers and value them, that you would have to respect what a customer is telling you, in order to attain wealth?

So you ask yourself how do such ideas come from such a person?

I mean if we are banning imports we are going to need workers?  What kind of workers?  The kind of workers we are banning from coming in this country?

Perhaps there are parts of the plan that I am missing?  People paid a living wage?

How does someone with a false reward system really view the college educated?  Do they value them so much that they put the head of fake wrestling television or someone like that to oversee educational decisions?

See if you just think about stuff like this you see a lack of foundation.  But you say to yourself a profitable business had to have been built on a stronger foundation than this belief system? 

You listen to what that party says and instead of leadership direction it is more of the blame game, with the motivation of the blame game being that there will never again be competing viewpoints.  And that right there is a threat to your 1st Amendment Free Speech.  And it just goes on and on like that.  What is emphasized?  Who needs to listen to the rant?  Who needs to listen to the odd sounding voice bellowing and howling out such a rant?  I mean, to define yourself as a man, you are not convinced but that.  Unless you live by a handout from it.


© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment