I mean, yeah I could call it that.
And yeah, I could get all arrogant and say "Look at what I got to eat while I watch the baseball game that you ain't got."
Bottom line:
sack of chocolate chips cost $4.29?
can of peanuts cost $1.99
a few golden raisins
spot of 7 China type spice mix
roasted the peanuts some more in the broiler function of the multi wave type machine in avocado oil and pink sea salt.
melt chocolate low heat tove top pot.
stir with the ladle with the fattest handle you can find. You you make fudge once and you'd do what I did. Cut the broken plastic handle off that otherwise sturdy metal ladle and make a fat arthritic hand friendly ladle out of hardwood for it.
And yeah, I could get all arrogant and say, "Look what all I made for nuttin that you can't make."
Its really chocolate Candy, and no I didn't all that half of it tonight.© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:
Post a Comment