In light of the Epstein network. And the fact that we are told there was little paper trail.
It makes one wonder if a session with a prostitute is used as currency?
Have a sports game been rigged that way? The gambling house sees the bets are stacked a certain way. They make a call. A player gets a prostitute in exchange for "taking a fall" in some meaning of the word?
A company lobbies for change to no avail. The hire a prostitute. The Politician views it as currency to them?
How do you track it?
Is it really money laundering? It needs a better definition than that. What is it? Is it treason?
How do you track it? It seems to be loophole that has evaded oversight?
And they say human trafficking is at high levels?
Oh, I and you are to act like it isn't something to worry about or our concern? I am tired of that. It is part of an initiative to make human beings doubt their self worth. Enough of all forms of that. I would say it is destroying our country right in front of our eyes. In favor of what?
And I would ask if certain people defined as a group or groups were not here would there be any prostitution or other ugly persistent problems?
© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy
No comments:
Post a Comment