The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, September 11, 2026

Reassuring those who you rewarded 09 11 2026

 So we see it as a tactic in political speeches.  A bad person saying who it is among us that should be rewarded!

And what it really amounts to is those who praise him are the ones that should be rewarded and everyone else, every other countryman, not.

Did you ever time and again ask yourself, why do they need to reassure someone that they should be rewarded?  That person has to have a weak mind?  And they don't want that weak mind to think its way out of it?

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy

Off topic:  In pro life you are actually rewarding that weak man who sired a child that he will not be around for and has no intention of participating in raising.  Why would you do that?  How are they rewarded because you make it seem, through pacified thinking, that they did nothing wrong!  In fact you make it seem like they did something right!  To make it seem like a weak minded dead beat that has no interpersonal skills did something right by siring a child he will never be strong enough to be a father do.  Dare I say it propagates 63n3t1c w3@kne355?  Oh no, I used those words again, I got to go back and obfuscate it before sn0w fl@ke catches on.

No comments:

Post a Comment