On the one hand if you believe that Vaccines are harmful to you and perhaps cause autism, I mean to advocate not taking a vaccine means that you believe they do more harm than good. And I would say that is indicative of you believing in an international chemistry conspiracy.
On the other hand you deregulate every industry so that they can pollute more chemicals into the air. So that they do not have to obey strict environmental regulations.
And if I was an employer of such an individual I would, that might be someone, that ultimately, I would have to give up on them being a good employee for me?
I think, that perhaps you don't understand the points I am making.
******'
Wait a minute, that is a schism! And I just proved that the true schism is represented in the thoughts and actions of an ignoramus. The ignoramus is the best defined schism that there is. They are not going to like that label.
© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy
No comments:
Post a Comment