The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, September 4, 2026

The Lindsay Clansy Trial 09 04 2026

What is an interesting point here is did the prosecution or defense ask her husband to testify in the case?

You here it phased this way, ~she killed her three children. But presumably he, her husband, was the biological father, so they were his children too.

I don't know anything about the case.

But I saw a photograph of him so happy with those three children?

It likely isn't like this, "I hope she is freed, so we can have new children?  I know it was an anomaly?"

An attorney might ask, "What did you think your husband would think of what you were doing while you were doing it?"

"You took an oath of marriage."

"What reason do you state for doing what you did?"

I would like to know what medicines she was on.  Was she tormented by voices?

I want to talk something about 'resident' facial expressions?  I want to talk about how people mask emotions and why.

I think a good prosecutor could make a point of some things.

I don't know what any of the testimony was.  Did she take the stand?

Odd times.  Odd weather. Something just doesn't add up here.

*****'

I am sure she didn't say or nothing like the following ever happened, ~ those kids were mentally disabled, they burnt down the house and almost killed us all three times, they were rude and violent to everyone.

******'

And some issues I have to live on, because often a dependent can claim being a victim?  So you will never know my opinions about this or what should legally happen to someone who stabs a nice little girl 19 times, regardless of how old they are when they did it.

*******'

And to be fair I would also want to know if she has alcoholism.  More importantly for how we understand such information as we, humanity, move forward in life.

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy 

No comments:

Post a Comment