The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, September 13, 2026

A Subject of Religion Rather than a Beneficiary of Religion 09 13 2026

 So on Facebook I see a lot of attacks on the Catholic Church and also on Mary mother of Jesus.  And I would say that any religion or government could be "hijacked" by those who don't really believe in God but rather want to use that religion to make you a subject, a subject of them.  For money and also as part of that maintaining the status quo.  It is like one of those things that you figure out and you say to yourself in my entire lifetime I will not be able to right this?

******'

So indeed Jesus Christ told us in no uncertain terms that demons were people.  In the "where does a demon go when it is driven out of someone" passage of the Bible.

So we have demons among us.  Now ask yourself why they are not proudly saying they are demons?  Because they know it is wrong to be one!  And there is the pitman arm that works the whole thing loose!  

So what does it mean to be non binary?  Binary means ones or zeros.  Something is either a one or a zero in binary computer recognizing terms.  To be recognized by a computer as either being one or zero? That is like one of those liberal statements they make to draw sympathy to their cause?  But it means this doesn't it.  A person is stating that they are neither zero sex or one sex, they have the sexual attributes of two sexes?  And once you get to the two of it that is non binary?

And there is an element of greaterness in that?  Two being better than one?  An off handed compliment.  And here is where the Republican Schism plays into it.  Republicans want all babies to be kept, none are to be aborted.  However at the same time they are causing these non binary people emotional distress later in life by not letting them show their true athletic talent and profit from it in sports?  Is that true, are they really that emotional about it?  I think a homosexual might be hypersensitive if that falls into the range of comparison of this?

But what if that non binary also means something else?  Are they also declaring that they are not of one mind but of two?  And whose second mind do they believe themselves to be of?  So I once read that Italians had a God that they thought about, and it wasn't their God parent or anything like that, it wasn't Christ in Jesus.  Something else was meant by that being said.  And then there is another religion that stated that children have a unique ability to communicate with God and that the stewards of that religion like to foster that idea.  And someone of that religion confirmed that to me when I was young.

So again you never really hear them say, I have two minds.  You never hear them brag about it.  Because they know there is something horrifically wrong about it.  They know that it is both shameful and criminal to be that way.

A criminal figures out a way to cheat the system and get rich.  Are they going to be out there in the world creating colleges to teach people how to do that?  No.  Because it would land them and the others in jail.  But indeed "it" might be too big to fail today.

*******'

So when I was in college I was approached by Christians during spring break in Florida.  And they wanted me to declare Jesus Christ as my savior.  To me, born and raised a Catholic, I see it differently.  We learn about someone, someone that is a good man, in order to be like that person.  Now ask yourself who would see it differently than that?  And I could harp on this point for another ten pages.  But flash back to the title of this article.

********'

So a person can live their life as a demon but they can never clear themselves of the guilt that is represented and manifested in them by doing so.  Because they know it is wrong.

So indeed lets say that you had religious authorities who channeled children into being that way?  Because it is one of those developmental issues whereby once you are that way you won't be able to change, they are stuck.  And hence all they do is attempt to add to the misery loves company of it?  A force of misery?  And again because they know it is wrong to be that way, it means they know they are guilty, hence they know it is a crime.  Hence here we could say that religion is being used to create criminal subjects and therefore victims of criminal subjects.

********'

Now what does a good Catholic think?  I learned about how to be a good person from the teachings of Jesus Christ and therefore I am a beneficiary of religion.  Now your Christian is going to have a hard time understanding what that means.

********'

I want to make a point I need to get out of the way.  So Pro lifers want all babies kept.  And yet they don't want the non binary ones to compete in sports.  But they don't want to euthanize them either.  So if you are non binary and allowed to live, you should consider it a blessing?  I am square with that.  But that isn't how it works in this world.  In the world of wealth you have wealthy parents wanting their children to be the top of the heap irregardless (sp?).  And some of those children will be nonbinary.  I don't really advocate the euthanization(sp?).  But Republicans seem to force a disjunct there, or a schism.

To be honest you talk to people that you believe to be of this nature and they seem like better people?  Is it because of the humility?  And is it really true, depending upon how you consider morality behind closed doors?

*******'

So lets say that you had people who were of a nonbinary mind.  Should they be allowed to participate in Equity Research and the finance industry?  I say a resounding no!  Every once in a while that person of two minds might see an element of the future from the person who is having their mind split for that criminal benefit.

Bingo, jingo, I said it again.  You wont understand it or believe it.  I don't care.  You would want to use it against me.  I don't care, I live in a free country with free speech, and I know this is true!

Also, here is something you will not understand, I have God on my side.

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy

Ps. Once a good man reads the story of Jesus Christ you can't reframe that belief system in any way.  You can't condense it to mean something that isn't true to a good man.




No comments:

Post a Comment