The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Redefining Liberals and Conservatives 09 01 2026

 When it comes to deregulating industries?  I find that to be a liberal action.  Why?  Because it fails tor recognize the future monetary liabilities when you do that!  You can't get more liberal hippie irresponsible thinking than that!

Again that is the product of an uneducable mind.  One that denies the future responsibilities it creates!

I would say the pro life movement fits the same bill!  Why?  Because those children put up for adoption come from that hippie free love movement?  Perhaps they too didn't realize that they were going to have to be accountable for adult responsibilities in their lives?  Likely children of Republicans?  Republicans are twice as likely to adopt as democrats.  I really don't see how you would see it any other way.

So perhaps conservatives believe that every dollar you don't spend today...?  Well it is money that they can spend on wine beer and cigarettes right?  Need wealth?  Their confederacy will give them all they need.

And don't get me wrong, some of those children who are adopted end up being far better than any children the parents could have had themselves.

But I mean sure, you could cut the budget to zero!  And then say that you were the most conservative person ever.  But pretty soon you have no roads people can drive on because they are all full of potholes.  And the people repairing those potholes want to become millionaires in one years time for doing that work.  And you could just go right down the list.  Could call it the dumbing down of America?  That would be something that isn't Conservative but should be defined as Liberal.  Your Conservative might really be a wealthy liberal?  And Trump was at first a Democrat.

I mean perhaps you believe that certain people can only get so smart?  So why attempt to educate them?  Okay.  What are the odds they were pro life type children?

Let's say that instead of educating people you believed in some sorcerer hippie magic of imprinting them from one educated mind?  How long before you have no valid educated minds to imprint from?

*******'

So Trump punched his second grade music teacher in the eye?  

And this same Trump wants to rename the John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts the Trump Center?

Why?  Because he has a beloved family member he wants to set up a gift shop there?  That would be my guess.

So he did that.  And the consequences of that should be what?

********'

Conceptually I do like some of the things Trump does.  


No comments:

Post a Comment