The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, September 5, 2026

Here is a term you don't hear to much in Politics but you should 09 05 2026

 "Rash decision making."

Republicans seem to have propagandized the idea that "rash decision making" is the strongest and best.

But read the definition:

rash decision making - Google Search

"

  • Acting fast: Doing something immediately without planning or research.
  • Ignoring danger: Forgetting to look at the bad things that might happen.
  • High emotion: Choosing something while angry, excited, or upset. [1, 2, 3]"

  • Now ask yourself what it would mean if your constituent base was of that comprehension?

  • And where does the term come from?  I will make up where it came from.  Somebody could never make the right decisions in life and got spanked all the time, hence the rash.  It didn't matter what decision they were making it would come out wrong, and hence the spanking rash.
  • © 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment