The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, September 5, 2026

Warning Kids doing 35mph on e bikes at night in WFB 09 05 2026

Those e bikes should  need a revocable license to be driven.

And there needs to be the immediate threat of confiscation for reckless driving of them.

They come out of nowhere.

They have no regard for their safety or the drivers of cars.

Their lighting is negligible.

I know what an irresponsible parent is thinking, they are just having fun.

They could get physically disabled for life.

I will tell you a story.  There used to be a train running through Estabrook Park.  The other children, upper grades grade school, got the idea to grab the train and let it pull their bike along.  One of them fell and had his leg severed off for life.  So that stuff happens.  Another young man from high school got hit by a car while he was running, quadriplegic for life.

I don't know, I wonder if there are dome kind of drunken hick parents that put their kids up to this stuff.

Anyone who passed a drivers test would know how dangerous what they were doing was.  Racing electric bikes and going over the speed limit!

These were perhaps 8th graders.

We had a Sergeant Conrad from WFB that came and talked to our school.  About how if you throw a snowball and blind someone you had the intent to blind them.  These kids need a talking to by a real authority like that.  Not a joker.  I don't see it happening.  Very saddening.

One follows the speeding leader.  They have no idea how dangerous that is. 

If you get into an accident and are lucky you come away with a metal plate in your head.  And there was another kid just like that in school too.

I tell you because I have a lifelong back injury, from many different things culminating from wrong form squatting and hitting the heavy bag way too hard.  You do not want to be injured like that for life.

I am really disappointed in the poor excuse for parents you people have.

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment