The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

AR-15 Design 5 29 2024

 I think a lot of stability and therefore accuracy could be attained if this rifle had an extra bastioning piece as seem in the diagram.

I know what you are thinking, that is a free floating barrel that piece doesn't matter.  I assert yes it does, it stabilizes that single barrel nut joint.  It takes strain and infirmness away from that single joint by stabilizing it there and forward of there.  It makes it more unified solid to the hand guard.  Also per rough and tumble military applications I believe it would take the worry out of jar off site force right there at the barrel nut.


Can I write this?

Also there could be multiple bastion spots between a and b in diagram.


© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy 

No comments:

Post a Comment