The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, May 5, 2024

So my Muffins didn't turn out today 05 05 2024

 So I said, "Eat them like we live in an orphanage and that is all we get."

Which got me thinking.  How many successful people came from an orphanage?

The last one there is interesting, former Governor of Iowa!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_orphans_and_foundlings

I thought I would look it up considering the strong influence the Republican Pro Life agenda is having on our Country.

I don't believe it would be fair to say that because Donald Trump was sent to live at military school that he was orphaned?  No, because eventually they came back and got him.  And he likely came back for the summers or perhaps someone might have visited him on the weekends.


© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment