The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, June 27, 2024

Character Identity 06 27 2024

 I think it is something that gets people in trouble.

They can't wait to buy a fancy car so that they can drive around and pretend to be a character from their favorite crime movie?

And....actually... now that I think about it, that faulted character from television has actually served as a father figure for them in life!  Can you believe it!  Hard to believe isn't it!

There is Liberty and then there is regression to the Stone Age?

When confronted what happens to them when they have to "leave" that character identity?  Is that Character Identity something they would fight to the death to maintain?  Fight to the death to maintain a falsehood?  I would assert there is some truth to that notion.

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment