The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, July 26, 2024

Excellent Peach Pie 7 26 2024

 

This is what I think I did.

Get a big bowel.

Grind perhaps 1/4 cup of oatmeal and put evenly on pie pan. Put freezer box pie crust on that, in hot oven for 10 minutes.

Ingredients:

1 beaten egg

1 1/2 T lemon juice from plastic lemon bottle, came out fast, maybe was more.

Perhaps 3/4 cup of brown sugar

Pinch of salt

1/2 cup flour

8 pitted peaches, cut up, don't peel them.

2 T butter cut it up and mush it in the bowl with the rest of the stuff.

Cinnamon: three finger grip of some.

Pie Spice (Penzy): a good sprinkle

Small box black raisins.  Add to bowl mix last.

Put this in your cooked pie crust base.  Put pie crust on top.

Cook at 450 five minutes

375 10 min

350 about half hour 45 mins

Unbeatable.

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

Note: I glanced at "Peach Pie the Old Fashioned Two Crust Way" from, Allrecipes.com to make my pie.



No comments:

Post a Comment