The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, July 20, 2024

To Live on the Borrow

 To keep borrowing money and building assets with it?

You would have to have a disassociated personality to do that?

And not only that you have to have a personality that can only go forward, with more borrowing.

Okay I am running out of steam on the keyboard.  Other than to just sum it up with the phrase a Castle in the Sky?

Somehow your outlook on life and responsibility changes when you are that way?  Because the debt (responsibility) can't be the concern because you always plan on creating more.

And all those wheels are turning forward and wheels just like them....

And they make it to the highest positions in society and indeed then speak and lecture without substance?  Out of the framework of the Constitution?

So what happens when someone who doesn't believe in the framework of the Constitution becomes so successful that they are vying for President of the United States?

In effect we can equate the Constitution with fairness as we analyze this?

Got to stop here.

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

Did you ever look at a Politician and say, I bet he acts no differently than a bum by the railroad tracks on the edge of my Grandfathers farm, decades ago?  I wouldn't be honest with you if I told you that I didn't consider modern Republicans to be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment