The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, July 22, 2024

Qualified Electorate 07 22 2024

 So per my memory of reading the law as it was perhaps a decade ago, in order to vote in WI you had to be a Qualified Electorate.  And in order to be on the ballot you had to be a Qualified Electorate.

And you were disqualified from being a qualified electorate if you made a bet on the outcome of the race, in this essay I will be referring to the race for 9resident.

So I hear that D0na16 7rum9 called 3enne6y up after the shooting.

Now 3enne6y didn't discuss the details.

But lets say that if 3enne6y made a deal to be in 7rum9s cabinet if he did or didn't withdraw from the race?

It would mean that in some way he is making a bet on the outcome for President, and hence should not even be allowed to vote?

And perhaps there is a thread of legality in this that could bring down the whole money in politics Citizens United ruling???

But what would the wording be in order to define this?  "I will be a third candidate posing as if I am consistent with prior D3mocra7s from my f@mily.  I will take away votes for the D3m0cra7ic candidate?  And in doing so when you win we have a verbal agreement that I will get a key and high paying position?

And this crud likely goes on all the time!!!  Now I am going to attempt to scrub the names in this.

This whole article is pure speculation.  But some of it was alluded to on the television show that I watched tonight.

© 2024 7h0m@5 P@u1 M^r94y

No comments:

Post a Comment