The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, July 15, 2024

If Republicans 7 15 2024

If Republicans lie and mis-characterize what we know they said, what kind of lies do they intend to get away with while "in power?"

I mean I can't turn on the tv without having to listen to one of them say another one of them didn't really say what we know they said?

I mean it is almost sad and pathetic and deserving of prayer for them.

Clearly in the version of our country they created for themselves it doesn't matter if they lie.  It is inconsequential to them.  It is completely irrelevant to their lives.

Our Country was created by men; and men don't live that way.

© 2024 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment