The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Funny How 07 24 2024

 Funny how Republicans don't want money spent on things like roads or education.

But when it comes to them accepting political donations of money they will accept all they can!  They will take in hundreds of millions!

They have no problem being given hundreds of millions in donations however they have a big problem spending money on for the people programs?

What does someone like that believe?  That the only thing that is worth hundreds of millions is themself?

We can't allocate any money for that program, oh and by the way I am so proud that I just raised tens of millions for my political campaign?

What does that make it about?

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment