The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, July 13, 2024

For Four Days Only 07 13 2024

 Have your picture taken with a convicted felon!

******'

Of course he maintains they won the election.  Not only did he not win, he was convicted for cheating in that attempt to win that he lost!

In other words, he cheated and also lost!

Back in Catholic School they would tell you why cheating only hurts you in the long run!

I mean, you would have to be living a lie to vote for someone like that?

And even though I do think Republicans have some good ideas, it has to do with how a person acts and presents themselves?  

And you sometimes wonder if a highly successful person has a secret life?  Yeah we heard about that too didn't we, her name was, oh good I forget it already!  Amen!  Hail Mary.  Mary she isn't.

Are we learning that in order to be highly successful in the United States you have to in some way be a criminal?  Pardon me, that is a lesson I don't want any young American to ever have to learn.  So we need to change the structure and legality in order to prevent that.

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment