The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, July 8, 2024

I want to say something cryptic about fireworks 7 8 2024

 Is it going to be like, look Republicans saved the day with a fireworks presentation in conjunction with their convention?

Was moola deferred by a Rep Rep with those purse strings?

Kind of like, "Look I'm Reagan, I negotiated outside of my protocol, to free the hostages in Iran before the election?" (To this day do we know all the real details of that?). Like who did he send?  Who did the face to face negotiations?  I once read that a CIA agent said "~what you see on the news is far different than..."  That supports a secret economy?

Or perhaps "look I ended US support for Ukraine on day 1, hence we don't have to think about the outcome of that War anymore?"

"Look, I ate dinner with Kim!" Did he?  Idk.

"Look Milwaukee I brought the fireworks that you didn't have the money for?"

I really don't know if there are any planned or not.  I just don't like a "contrived hero pattern.". It is a different type of propaganda many don't recognize as being so?

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment