The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Hypocrisy Is 07 30 2024

 The highly successful self help guru or preacher that no one see's chain smoking cigarettes out the back door of the auditorium.

Does the Pope have the power to prevent Priests from using your contributions to buy cigarettes?  I think so.

Perhaps it has to do with what God said about the womb being sacred.

If the womb is sacred then the body and mind are also sacred throughout life?

Hence word of God justification.  But I doubt the Pope cares!

© 2024 Thomas Paul Murphy

And I wonder if there are not sacred texts of the verifiable word of Jesus Christ in the Vatican Library that are forbidden for the public to know about?


No comments:

Post a Comment