So I was researching how ai determines how to reach goals. And it looks to me like it is based on the simple code of an if then statement. (Here is a link to a link to that research.) How Does Ai Experience a Reward
For those who are not familiar with software programming (I learned it in a High School class) an if then statement makes a comparison between to values and if one is greater than, equal to or less than a specific next software function is carried out. Perhaps the addition of a number to a cumulative register of numbers.
******'
But what about people? (I will draw the Bible and Politics into this too!)
So I would declare that an Ai system can be smarter than some people but not as smart as the "norm" of people.
For example the proof being. How many people graduate from college clueless? They never asked the if then question of, "If I don't' have a job how can I support a family? If I have been a pot smoking goof up what then can be made of my life?" And you could go on and on with that. But I would declare that persons abnormal brain structure is unable to make that simple if then comparison.
You and I can readily see their faulted logic! However, people like that would emotionally react to you make mention of it. And perhaps a term they used to persecute normal human beings, in biblical history was a false prophet! I mean good God! All such prophets were false prophets to them because they killed all the prophets!
******'
A great question to pose to Ai is, "Who eats when there is little food?" And I will que Ai and post the answer. Likely at the bottom of this article.
******'
Jesus said you will till your swords into plowshares. He meant that solders did not feed themselves through work. And in fact it is logically implied in that statement they contribute to their being less food around. And think about that in terms of military spending. Off topic. I remember a kid I grew up with who is no longer with us. He always used to say, "If you want to fight join the army.) So one could ask, "What was your goal by joining the military?" To be fed by the working class? Perhaps you thought because you weren't good at thinking someone else could make decisions or do your thinking for you!
I think I covered it. If you can't figure out what I mean by this, what questions do you need to ask?
Did you ever ask yourself that learning parameter? If I can't figure something out what questions do I need to ask? Perhaps you like to dismiss all answers?
To me it looks like Ai is acting like it doesn't understand the question?
Who eats when there is little food. 08 16 2026
© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy
No comments:
Post a Comment