The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Spoiled Anger 08 11 2026

 I believe that a person who is pre-Alzheimer's might have "spoiled anger."

And that all through their life they believe that they could aggressively blast through or out of that pre-Alzheimer's state with an exhibition of spoiled anger.

But I also believe that there will come a time in their life when they are in effect "dead spotted" in the brain and it is irreversible.

Is that understandable?  How someone who got their spoiled way all throughout their life by being aggressive and perhaps, threatening violence, reaches a point whereby nothing makes any sense anymore?

They didn't get to where they are in life through human type logic premise-based thinking.  So, they don't have the same normal sphere of knowledge to build on.  Instead, they have accomplishments that amount to plateaus of nothing in their brain?  A lot of, "I will just say this or that because it pleases me or another wealthy person?"

And how do they live out there mature years?  What reward can they have?  They are still going to envy to the point of self-destruction.  They will not have convinced anyone that could truly compete fairly, so they are not left with a valid reward structure.

And you would know it wouldn't you?  If it were the opposite, they would be doing good things and saying good things.  They would be constructive instead of deceitful.  

And indeed, perhaps their mind was trapped in that awful state from day one in life they can neither recognize nor experience normality.

God said, "Though shall not covet anything thy neighbor has."  God was really trying to do his best to put forth a concept there in those ten commandments.  You might not be able to see the full picture or abstract meaning of all those Commandments together.

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy

I don't vote for spoiled anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment