The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, August 21, 2026

Public Inebriation and About Homeless Camps 08 21 2026

 So perhaps I am a liberal when I see homeless camps plowed down.  I tend to think, where are they going to go.

But there is another side to this.  Public Inebriation laws.

But look at the backbone or intent of the laws.

"This is because the crime is meant to protect against a public environment that threatens or intimidates others, or discourages them from using public spaces."

That is rock solid!  Rock solid good!

And when you see people strung out on meth or opiates out west.

Should they be arrested?  And placed in a jail with who?  An armed robber?

The crime of being an addict.  What is it really?  Someone tricked you into being a victim!  That is how I see it.  Someone tricked you into being a victim of addiction.

And lets say you are an addict.  Someone pulls up in a car and tells you they are taking you to a treatment center?  What level of confidence do you have that they are going to take you to some place like that?  I doubt it.

Have there ever been FBI stings where they put a woman who looks like she ran away from home to California and she has no money.  And she is on the street.  And she is approached.

Even if you had the death penalty you could not get rid of all the bad people?


And then you had famous singers who got up there and sang all tanked up.  Where they ever once charged with public inebriation?  I doubt it.

What about celebrities and lawyers who get high on cocaine before an appearance?

*******'

But then again, where are the homeless camps?  Iike under the expressway for a while?  Nobody really goes there anyway.

I mean is there a kid that lives there that wants to get on his banana seat bike and tool around down there?  I doubt it.  And what is it about the center of a city there are more truly bad people?

When I was a kid, you didn't even ride your bike down an alley!

Then, but if you allow it to foster, you get a bad domain don't you.  A bad domain ruled and influenced by bad people?

Public intoxication - Wikipedia

Wouldn't you believe that there should be more than six degrees of separation between a man convicted of human trafficking and the United States President.

I mean, you wouldn't think that they would be buddy buddy smiling together would you.

And then you ask yourself about the roots of each of their respective successes?  I do.  You don't.  You tell me to shut up.

*****'

But look at the money flow.  The circle of it.  And perhaps how the ego of those at the top is maintained by a sense of separation from the public?  A sense of entitlement.  To opportunistically cull all the young women into prostitution at every chance.  Is it common domain whereby I could call that an aspect of planet of the apes?

******'

Did you ever have someone lecture you on leadership.  And under your breath you wanted to say, wtf?

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment