If there were a candidate who emphasized raising the minimum wage to align with a Living Wage I would probably be for such a candidate.
It is not like I can go to a local moose lodge club and tell my brotherhood I need a new job starting tomorrow, "And by the way here is my five dollars for a raffle ticket to enter me into tonight's drawing for the .357 Magnum pistol that the police subjectively confiscated from someone like JD. Vances mom."
*****'
Most of those low paying jobs deal with customers. Often that smile an employee has is invaluable! That miserable alcoholic employer can't muster a smile any better than Ebeneezer could. When someone like that smiles you see how truly bad they are!
*****'
Raising that minimum wage defeats trickle down economics and the ungrateful and spoiled anger that hides behind it. Trickle down economics? Ask no questions and take the table scraps that they give you. Whatever I say you say too! Not too different than communism or organized crime those wealthy Republican brats gave us.
© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy
No comments:
Post a Comment