The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, August 15, 2026

Foreign Policy Odds and Ends 08 15 2026

How come a race that believes itself to be smarter than everyone else can't figure out a way to make peace with its neighbors?

*****'

Am I as a human being supposed to believe that being participant and complacent with human trafficking is an act consistent with being the genus of the species?

*****'

"What are you looking to happen there?  And what are you looking to happen there and then here?"

*****'

Does a man who thinks we should be supportive of all of the above believe that he is deserving of our vote for Governor?

*****'

I have said it before, I have had enough of all that spoiled anger.

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment