The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

How Many Teaspoons are in Three Ounces? 08 11 2026

 Why would you want to know?  I can think of two specific reasons.

1.  You want to have a premade chicken spice mix that has perhaps 10 or 12 different spices in it.  And you happen to have a three ounce glass jar to put them in.

2.  You want to make a spice concoction to add to your coffee by just a pinch at a time.  But it perhaps has 6 ingredients.  Something like India does and they have proven to get less Alzheimer's because of it.

The answer is there are 18 teaspoons in 3 ounces.

Per Mr. Bing.

how many teaspoons are in 3 ounces - Search

What the heck.  Don't you know none of us guys took hom-ec?   How dare you insinuate something demeaning because of that.


© 2026 Thoams Paul Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment