2. Also, how the employment level of graduates compares per the degree attained at each university.
3. And also, how many people who graduated from a university developed a costly illness whereby they are unproductive because they are hearing mysterious voices?
And so you have a different issue come to play with regard to the wealthy? Whereby an ivy league university degree might be considered a purchased degree? And it puts one in an entitlement hierarchy in terms of networking?
So then one could make the comparison, what should an Ivy League University contributed to our country in terms of inflation adjusted expectations of productivity and employment creation by them?
Now after saying all that. Then one has to consider how military spending is prioritized by the U.S.Government. And perhaps initiatives that rely on oil as currency versus perhaps solar electricity seem to defeat a clean and peaceful forward progress for humanity.
Then you want to add in how much a university is banking on an athletic program? And then you might stand back and say, they are building that athletic program to attract "What" and then you might even say, they are creating that so that the instance of graduates finding jobs that contribute to our democracy is downplayed?
******'
Idk, If I am President and Governor and I see homeless camps, I don't think the Republican spoiled anger thing, of God has blessed me because I am a better person.
Instead I think somehow I failed as a leader. Somehow the gateway drugs of addiction should not have come into these peoples lives.
Somehow if you have trillionaires and homeless camps, that is something that is out of balance. I am not like a Republican that waves a prissy hand fan at the Billionaires and pretends to not be able to understand the homeless and how they got that way.
And I am not someone who say's you just move those unsightly homeless about. Not when I compare this to a wealthy and prominent and deeply rooted prostitution ring.
******'
Sure maybe the homeless are drunken failures. Maybe they are opportunistic molesting hobos. Maybe they represent the scum of society. Or maybe they are the best people among who did everything by the book and ended up getting evicted by a monopoly banker? And what about people who prey on the homeless? Pretty sick thing to do.
Do you ever see the FBI put forth fake homeless people in order to catch those who would prey on the homeless?
And then you wonder if some people become homeless because they have immigrant neighbors move in next door to them who are of a satanic religion?
I don't know, just a ramble.
******'
The idea that monopolizing people are created and highly valued versus good ole Johnny Apple Pie Honest hard working believe in good Americans.
And you see someone on television and you ask yourself, why do they talk that way? Who are they attempting to appeal to with that spoiled woman's chain smoking cigarette voice in their political adds? It has to do with the cold hearted trophy alcoholic wife of a daddy warbucks rich man? If we can only get her to get to vote for us we got it made! Because she is mean spirited as all get out and influences at lot of people. At the knitting club the women come home shaking because she is such a b1tch. That is who they want to appeal to.
I want to write an article that is titled, "That identity is not for you." But it would be too hard hitting.
© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy
No comments:
Post a Comment