The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

I want to say something about Home Schooling 08 25 2026

And perhaps I am motivated to write this after the news of two children being kept locked up and emaciated in the West Allis Area?

It has to do with accounting for children.  And it is to be motivated for their safety.

If a child is being home schooled are they being home schooled with a group of children?

The question as to why arises.

They are paying property taxes for that public schooling!  Why would they deny that?

And I am not proposing they get a tax break because they are not utilizing the public school system.  I don't believe that Republicans can put up private schools.  I don't think that they can meet standards.  When you see a Republican wanting there to be smoking in restaurants again; you know that is true.

Should there be requirements for home schooling?

1. I would say at the very least an annual photo of the child?  Do they look paperclip matchstick man thin?

2. A teacher needs a license to teach.  But a parent of a home-schooled child does not?  That is a discrepancy.

3.  What are the parent's goals with regard to home schooling that child.  Do they have an employment goal in mind?

4.  What curriculum is that parent teaching?  Is that child being required to meet goals?

5. Is that parent receiving money from the state in any capacity directly related to that child?

6. Does that child have an autism, adhd, or Down's Syndrome type diagnosis?

7.  Was that child formerly in school and they were beat up to the point of shock and post traumatic stress disorder.

8.  Did that child have a conflict with a teacher who could be labeled abnormal, perhaps by yesteryears standards?

9.  Is that child exercising?  Are they getting fresh air?  Are they going outside.  Now, in this day and age to collect that data at any level and publish it or even store it for bureaucratic risk puts that child at a different level of risk doesn't it!  Like how the human nature of a bad police officer used flock cameras to track his ex girlfriend or wife.  And that brings up a big brother issue.  A government is only as good as its true leadership.  One could ask is that child being used in a human trafficking network?  Good God the Republican controlled Epstein files!

Bottom line, how are we failing our children.

Perhaps the answers to these questions might reveal an item of national security?

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment