The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, August 27, 2026

National Secrets 08 27 2026

 So when you here that a whistleblower was convicted of telling a national secret, do you ask yourself this:

Was what they were revealing a matter of national security or was what they were revealing a matter of exposing an unrecognized confederacy?

I would say that if there is any element of exposing an unrecognized confederacy to it the standard should be that they are set free and also awarded a medal of honor.

*****'

Can you just feel that weakness?  How when I would assert that the weak minded revolt in disgust at the idea of that?

When people don't like you for reasons that amount to you being a man.

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment