The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, August 10, 2026

Survival Sex 08 10 2026

 Ran across this term after asking the question if gay people are more likely to be homeless.  Interesting read at the link.

LGBTQ Homelessness - National Coalition for the Homeless

So  survival sex amounts to homeless people having sex for food or money.

You know, If I were President I would direct the FBI and CIA to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law possible anyone who would offer a homeless person money in exchange for sex.

*****'

I view the people who have money to pay the homeless (or other people for sex) are people who should not have money!  And I would put forth legislation to that effect.

And you would say that I would be making them homeless too?  Well perhaps I mean greater justice than that.

*****"

Full disclosure.  I am not gay.

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment