The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, August 5, 2026

The Legal Standard 08 05 2026

 I believe that the standard of who can be in the legal profession and be a lawyer should change whenever there is an acting presence of organized crime in our nation.

Why?

You get lawyers drafting legislation that is unconstitutional.

You get people who committed horrible murders not getting the death penalty.

You just get more and more functions of organized crime popping up everywhere.

You get a health care system that is more conserved about extracting money from a patient than healing them.

You get United States Presidents like John F Kennedy assassinated.  Wouldn't you rather see a string of organized criminals get the death penalty than one good President shot?

I am indicating that a Confederacy forms around organized crime in all levels of a democracy when it is allowed to flourish without fear of real justice.

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy

You get environmental regulations defeated.  "Superfunded?"  What does that mean?  Nothing real.

No comments:

Post a Comment