The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, August 17, 2026

Peculiarity Quote 08 17 2026

 Peculiarity Quote 08 17 2026

"The things that he says only make sense if somehow they aren't true."

For example, from what I read he wanted to change the position of the control island tower on Aircraft Carriers to the center of the ship from the aft of the ship and he wanted to do that for ascetic reasons. Meaning, he thought it looked better that way.

That only makes sense if somehow it isn't true.

Perhaps the real reason has to do with modern naval warfare seeming to be drone based?  Launching drones off a carrier from either direction might be more easily facilitated by the island tower in the center?

I only make that hypothesis in reflection of another superpower finding a method to locate and shoot down our stealth planes?

*****'

But it would appear to me this change is made in conjunction with war plans that go long past a Presidents end of term.

Off topic, what if a President who started a War had to have that War finished by the end of his term in office?  Interesting idea?

I believe that when I was younger the V2 was considered a horror of War?  Something that should be outland?  An unmanned flying bomb.  And perhaps it was outlawed, I will admit ignorance.

But nothing is being said of the horror of drone warfare today.  Why?  It is effective at completely leveling civilian infrastructures?   Whereby all such former civilians are labeled terrorists, and hence it was okay to annihilate them?  So that is a not so subtle, subtle change isn't it.  Seems more like an imperialist function?

******'

And one wonders what moral issues and conditions are on an aircraft carrier?  Is it like a snowflake syndrome issue?  They signed up for the military not really expecting to be placed in a concrete theater of war?  During ww2, did people say, that such aircraft carrier has been on deployment for so long that...  I don't believe it worked that way.  They fought and kept fighting until a win!  Blood flying everywhere around them.

And if one in 30 of us has autism...is that what is termed "intellectual disability" prevent someone from being drafted?  Again I am ignorant.  But lets say you had people on that spectrum of disorder somewhere, and you ask yourself how their moral compares to former WW2 gi Joe born during Prohibition?  And this is indeed G/D how I think.  So you have that growing faction of intellectual disability and the population of real men being whittled down.  And if the real men are fighting to protect that growing faction of autism it is by default a communist state or going to be one.  So these might be terms from a colder mind than you have known in your family life?  Think about it, I doubt it!  Ask yourself who is really more wretched and cold than this.

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy

And ask yourself what this means, "You as President started a War.  And that War will likely go past your term in office.  Which means that you planned for the United States to be at War long after you were legally done from being President of the United States."

So you are dumb as a milk drop.  Read that last sentence of the prior paragraph a few times and see if it makes you smarter?

© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment