The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

What motivated Trump to succeed? 08 19 2026

 I suppose I could ask him?

But I believe that regular school didn't work out for him and he want to military academy.

And somehow that motivated him to the be the person he is today?

And with regard to motivation and the highly successful.  Do you know what is interesting?  Sometimes those who become highly successful were motivated by those who treated them the worst in life?

And then you ask yourself this?  What do they really want to become?

They want to be that awful person that motivated them?

That is something, a cycle, that we need to break in this country.


© 2026 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment