The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, March 2, 2020

Has the United States Department of Defense ever done studies on how to break a dogs ribs in "hand" combat? 03 02 2020

Has the United States Department of Defense ever done studies on how to break a dogs ribs in "hand" combat? 03 02 2020

I will assert that dogs have been used as weapons of terror in War.  Weather it be German Shephards in Nazi Germany or other canines throughout human history.

I will also assert that I believe that in the core of the city dogs such as bulldawgs are used by Drug Lords to terrorize neighborhoods.

I will also assert that dogs are used to fight dogs in arena type betting matches in backyards someplace...

I will also assert that a woman told me that a Bull Dog once got lose from its house ran at a little girl and snapped her neck in a split second.

I will assert that a man I once worked with told me how his neighbors dog had him pinned at a tree and his father came up from behind and grabbed that dog by the hind legs and flinged it just as far as he could. 

So what am I getting at?  They can dream up terrific ways to defend themselves against man in war but what about that which man uses as a substitute for him, the attack dog?

So I just am wondering if it is part of military training?  Is a marine more likely to have to fight 10 men in a pit or an attacking dog?  What if he doesn't  have the most fancy version of a weapon on him to defend himself?  And here is the kicker.  What if he is attempting to escape from a POW camp guarded by attack dogs?

I will assert that when I was a little boy my the Jewish neighbors whose backyard adjoined ours by a fence...their son who was about 18 had a black lab.  The son would point at me and yell to the dog "Kill!"  The dog would come charging at me.  Before it could reach me the son would yell "halt."  I didn't get a kick out of that!

So there would be something rotten in the state of Denmark if the U.S. military didn't train for it.  Which brings up the question again, do they?

Copyright 2020 Thomas Paul Murphy

And I do believe we could end up in a War whereby a United States Citizen was being attacked by an attack dog from a foreign army and the U. S. Soldier would not kill the dog to save the life of the human out of commonality with the dog.

I believe that you would likely be tortured if you were a POW of a foreign army and you killed a guard dog and were caught.  "What are you crazy?  You mean you would actually kill that guard dog to escape this POW camp?"


Not finding it here:  https://www.google.com/search?q=does+the+military+train+to+kill+attack+dogs&client=firefox-b-1-d&sxsrf=ALeKk02-C2qhwYHn00WdNk8-XuqM5cDgNg:1583206576544&ei=sNBdXozrIMWZjLsPt9WguAk&start=10&sa=N&ved=2ahUKEwiMg-eMsP3nAhXFDGMBHbcqCJcQ8tMDegQIDhAu&biw=1067&bih=505

Only a meager total of  5 Google search results!

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&biw=1067&bih=505&sxsrf=ALeKk00GLwwRv-XewpjQK0GDKkdAB9Qe_A%3A1583206624196&ei=4NBdXsbEC-3Ygwf4_piIBQ&q=%22how+to+kill+an+attack+dog%22&oq=%22how+to+kill+an+attack+dog%22&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i299.202557.208937..209228...4.2..0.227.6204.0j18j13......0....1..gws-wiz.....10..0i71j35i39j0i273j0j0i131j0i67j35i362i39j0i22i30j0i22i10i30j0i13.hG4Bbm769uk&ved=0ahUKEwjGtMOjsP3nAhVt7OAKHXg_BlE4ChDh1QMICg&uact=5



No comments:

Post a Comment